Morning is the most important part of your day. It sets the tone and tempo for the daily. Sharing a smile or hearty laughter in the morning makes the entire day perfect.
Finding new, creative, and alternate ways of saying good morning is a good way to kick-start your day and the recipients instead of simply saying “good morning” which doesn’t seem like it’s enough. Besides greeting them the best of the morning, it will also convey that the person is on your mind.
This article includes various ways of saying good morning to a family, loved ones, friends, partner, or even strangers. I hope you would love all these ways of saying good morning to them.
Why don’t we start our list of ways of saying good morning with children? When saying “good morning” to a child, it needs to be age-appropriate and easy to understand. So, here are kid-friendly ways to greet their day.
- Good morning, my sweet!
- Wakey, wakey, eggs, and bakey!
- Good morning sleeping beauty! I thought you’d never wake up!
- Rise n’ shine!
- Good morning, dumpling!
- Good morning, sweet pie!
Your friends appreciate you thinking of them in the morning,too! Who doesn’t love receiving these messages from a friend? Try sending one of these messages to your friends.
- Mornin’ mi amigo/amiga!
- Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!
- Get your butt out of bed!
- Rise and Shine: this is a popular English saying. It’s a light and easy-going way.
- Look alive!: this is a British phrase from times of war which means to perk up and pay attention. Send this to a friend who is slow to get going in the morning.
- What’s shakin’ bacon? : it means, “ what’s up?”. it adds a little fun with a playful reference to bacon- a common breakfast meal.
- Look what the cat dragged in! : this is for a friend who woke up looking tired and worn out or arrived late to an event. You can use it to saying it jokingly.
- Good day, mate.
It’s like the saying “actions speak louder than words”. Here are some actions that express good morning perfectly.
- High Five
- Wave Hello
- Fist Bump
- Do a dance
Sometimes a mix of languages different from what you use or speak does the job well. But you don’t have to know the language or be a fluent speaker. You just need some of them listed below.
- French = bon matin
- Spanish = buenos dÍas
- German = guten Morgen
- Italian = buongiorno
- Persian = sobh bekheir
- Indian = suprabhat
- Chinese = zăoān
- Arabic = sabah al-khair
- Japanese = ohayō
- Portuguese = bom dia
When approaching someone and meeting strangers in your day-to-day life, it is important not to come off as rude or unapproachable. You should be polite and try to keep conversations light. Below are different ways of saying good morning to strangers which also serves as great conversation starters.
- How are you doing?
- Nice day.
- Hi there.
Everyone knows how it is to have a little humor in your life. Sometimes those kinds of whimsical words can be the very thing that turns a tedious morning into a bright, wonderful, and productive day. I guarantee that these playful and funny words will most certainly be appreciated.
- Say it like Yoda: Bad morning, it is not!
- Get your butt of bed!
- Someday, you will be a morning person! But, not today. Go back to sleep!
- As the day begins, remember that I am your friend…you’re welcome!
- Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. Wake up, sleepyhead!
- Wake up! If you lose an hour in the morning, you will spend all day looking for it.
- Wake up and get your grind on. The coffee grind. Like a true hustler.
- When I told you to dream big, I didn’t mean to sleep all day! Wake up and have a great day!
- Morning wouldn’t be such a struggle if they were in the afternoon. Hope you have a wonderful day.
- I know this message is not going to be read until the afternoon, but still, I am sending it. Good morning, buddy!
- Good morning to my one and only friend who can beat anyone in sleeping. You are the best at this job.
Saying good morning to your colleagues at work is a great way to start your day. Here are different ways to say good morning which will add a little color to your day.
- Pleasant morning we’re having: it is said related to weather. It is s great ice breaker in conversation.
- How’s your morning going? : a question with a sense of care.
- Good day to you
- Good day, mate.
- Top of the morning to you.
- The early bird catches the worm.
Finally, we conclude our list with the most requested and long-awaited way of saying good morning. Good morning messages from your partner guarantee that you’re in pole position. It is easy to send a text message in the morning to put a smile on your partner’s face, so they start their day on the right foot. Our list contains the best ways you can do that.
- Have you seen my reason for getting up in the morning? Oh, there you are.
- You looked like a sleeping beauty this morning.
- You make yucky mornings sexy.
- I skipped my morning vitamins. You’re all the nourishment I need.
- You’re the cure for my morning hangover.
- Just the thought of you brightens up my morning. Good Morning!
- Here is a morning tip: you need no makeup. You will be messing with perfection. Good morning, my love.
- Mornin’, good-lookin!
- Wakey wakey! Let’s get the coffee.
- I am sending you my warm kisses so you can feel my love with a beautiful morning. Good morning my love.
- I have lots of kisses and hugs just for you, so wake up now and get your love before the wind takes it all.
- I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.
- Thank you for making every morning such a great one.
- I was dreaming of you all night long.
- Good morning sunshine! I am blessed to have you in my life.
- The best alarm in the world is your kiss! Good morning.
- Good morning, prince charming!
- Rise and shine my love.
- Seeing your beautiful face is the best part of starting a new day.
- My favorite part of the day is when I know you wake up smiling at my text.
I hope the article caters to your need and is what you’re looking for. Choose these words wisely with the best environment and they will make you say to the plain, old ways.